North Water Star comprises of our Partners whom are Pulkeshin K Tiwary and Anjay Thakur. If anyone does approach you apart from these two, please know they Do Not Represent us. It has come to our knowledge that people are taking our names to Represent Clients in the Past. Yes we are Famous and Good at our work, so people take undue opportunities to Represent us when they Present our work as theirs.
Pulkesin K Tiiwary is a Bangalore based photographer, and a current Wide Body Airline Pilot for A Major International Carrier. He did his Bachelors in Aviation Business Administration and minor in flight operations from an Ivy League University in the States and also along the way discovered an interest in Photography.
He has an eye for Luxury and Beauty. He has shot from Business Jets to Business Yachts in the Seas and continues to re-invent. He brands North Water Star as a High Mile Fashion Lifestyle Photography because of his aficionado to the Nautica (smell of a perfume that co-relates to Sailing – A Luxury item)
Anjay Thakur is a Captain and earned his Commercial Pilot License from California, USA. He flew the Airbus A 320 and enjoyed taking pics from the cockpit. He became a professional photography and shot big ad campaigns and Bollywood films.
You can see his work at;
1. OUR CAMERA SYSTEMS
Starting with camera bodies, our studio uses the most current and high-performing wedding photography camera bodies available to date, the Nikon D4. Each of our master photographers is equipped with one of the following primary and backup bodies.
- Primary camera body: Nikon D 850
- Canon Cinema Line of Cameras
2. OUR LENSES
Our studio purchases only high-end professional L quality lenses in order to get the best sharpness, contrast and saturation straight from our camera. Our lenses consist of multiple:
- Nikon 70-200mm F/2.8 VR II Telephoto Lens
- Nikon 24-70 mm F/2.8 Standard Zoom Lens for Nikon SLR Cameras
- Nikon 50 mm F/1.4 G Portrait
- Nikon 24 mm F/1.4 G ED – Wide Angle Lens for Nikon SLR Cameras
- Nikon 16 mm f/2.8 Fish eye Lens for Nikon SLR Cameras
- Nikon 85 mm f/1.8 Lens for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras
- Zeiss 55 mm f/1.4 EF Mount
3. OUR LIGHTING
Our studio is also equipped with full studio lighting equipment and remote triggering systems including multiple:
- Nikon Speed Lights SB-900, SB-910 for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras
- PocketWizard TT5 and TT1 Nikon Transceiver (Black)
- Profoto B1 500 Watts and Profoto D1 1000 Watts Lighting System
- Profoto Light Shaping Tools – Parabolic Umbrella, Reflectors, Magnum Reflectors, Beauty Dish
4. OUR WORK STATIONS
- iMac 27 inch Late 2012 Edition
- IPAD Air 2014 Remote Access
5. OUR SOFTWARE AND COMPUTER ACCESSORIES
- Photoshop CS56
- Wacom Pro Intuos Pen Tablet Special Edition
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom V5
- Capture One Pro Version 8