North Water Star comprises of 3 Family Members whom are photographers and cinematographers
My name is Pulkesin K Tiiwary and this is my world
Pulkesin K Tiiwary is a Bangalore based photographer, and an Airline Pilot for DHL Blue Dart. He did his Bachelors in Aviation Business Administration and minor in flight operations from an Ivy League University in the States and also along the way discovered an interest in Photography. He fell in love with Photography at Fort Jefferson, a beautiful island surrounded all sides by the North Atlantic Ocean and also a place where Abraham Lincoln’s Assassinator was imprisoned before the fort was converted into a tourism spot.
He draws the inspiration of his art from life in its million shades and flavors. Where time slips through our fingers faster then we can register, he has made it his mission to make moments into memories. He thinks with his camera and shoot with his heart. He takes every project with utmost details and can shoot for long hours to make sure he gets those Perfect Moments.
Pullki, also lovingly called is a self taught photographer. He started with a Nikon D90 and a few handful lenses and started shooting Landscapes and Portraits before being sucked into shooting Lifestyle Fashion Shoots and EDM Events ( his love for EDM Music and part by part editing his photographs with the Sound of Music)
Pullki, has shot for many Prestigious Clients and Brands that involve from shooting his First Commercial Venture for Porsche India, Hard Rock Cafe, One Nite Stand Band, Nocturnal Networks, Sunburn, Submerge India Music, Smirnoff Experience, and most importantly FLOH.
He has an eye for Luxury and Beauty. He has shot from Business Jets to Business Yachts in the Seas and continues to re-invent. He brands North Water Star as a High Mile Fashion Lifestyle Photographer because of his aficionado to the Nautica (smell of a perfume that co-relates to Sailing – A Luxury item)
An Eye for an I. That pretty much describes his passion towards photography. He views everything around him in a vivid way and frame it for eternity with his camera. Starting off with Fashion and Lifestyle Portraits, he ventured into weddings after observing how the union of two people brought together various elements in its most vibrant form. The North Water Star, derived from Feng Shui means a direction star. A wedding is blessed when a couple looks for the North Star up in the skies and so are we, when we take up each and every assignment.
Anjay Thakur is a pilot and earned his commercial pilot licence from California, USA. He flew the Airbus A 320 and enjoyed taking pics from the cockpit. He became a professional photography and shot big ad campaigns and bollywood films.
You can see his work at;
Our Team Members at North Water Star
- Pulkeshin K Tiwary
- Anjay Thakur
- Rahul M Kumar
- Nishant Matta
- Siddharth Sharma
- Manan Upadhyaya
- Vijay M
- Uday K
- Sartaj Tanweer
1. OUR CAMERA SYSTEMS
Starting with camera bodies, our studio uses the most current and high-performing wedding photography camera bodies available to date, the Nikon D4. Each of our master photographers is equipped with one of the following primary and backup bodies.
- Primary camera body: Nikon D 4
- Backup camera body: Nikon D 810
- Backup camera body: Nikon D 750
- Low Light Monster – Sony A7s
2. OUR LENSES
Our studio purchases only high-end professional L quality lenses in order to get the best sharpness, contrast and saturation straight from our camera. Our lenses consist of multiple:
- Nikon 70-200mm F/2.8 VR II Telephoto Lens
- Nikon 24-70 mm F/2.8 Standard Zoom Lens for Nikon SLR Cameras
- Nikon 50 mm F/1.4 G Portrait
- Nikon 24 mm F/1.4 G ED – Wide Angle Lens for Nikon SLR Cameras
- Nikon 16 mm f/2.8 Fish eye Lens for Nikon SLR Cameras
- Nikon 85 mm f/1.8 Lens for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras
- Zeiss 55 mm f/1.4 EF Mount
3. OUR LIGHTING
Our studio is also equipped with full studio lighting equipment and remote triggering systems including multiple:
- Nikon Speed Lights SB-900, SB-910 for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras
- PocketWizard TT5 and TT1 Nikon Transceiver (Black)
- Profoto B1 500 Watts and Profoto D1 1000 Watts Lighting System
- Profoto Light Shaping Tools – Parabolic Umbrella, Reflectors, Magnum Reflectors, Beauty Dish
4. OUR WORK STATIONS
- iMac 27 inch Late 2012 Edition
- IPAD Air 2014 Remote Access
5. OUR SOFTWARE AND COMPUTER ACCESSORIES
- Photoshop CS56
- Wacom Pro Intuos Pen Tablet Special Edition
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom V5
- Capture One Pro Version 8