- Those many days of wedding photography discussed above
- Complimentary Pre Wedding Shoot
- We would deliver between 800-1400 Edited images that will cover your entire wedding story during those many days. As we said nothing would be left behind. If there are more images, we will over deliver.
- Includes a shoot that will cover all the detail shots of the wedding, Jewelry shots, Wedding Dress Shots, Getting Ready Shots, and so many things that has taken you to prepare for that wedding day will be covered.
- Group pictures of family and friends, close friends and guests will be covered and we will run through a list of those with you prior to the wedding. Since its an intimate wedding, it should be a beautiful moment.
- Two wedding coffee book will feature Premium Pro Line Pearl Paper as gorgeous pictures spreads are created. Each book will be about 100 pages.
- We will make you fall in love with our work. An Art Director from our Team will help couple pose the right way will always be available.
- Lastly, our famous web gallery with password protection that you can share to all your friends and relatives all over the world, a selection of the best moments of your wedding.
Our Wedding Coffee Books : http://www.northwaterstar.com/journal/
- For the Cinema Portion, A Team of 2-3 People from the North Water Star Team will be shooting. A Total 10-15 Mins of the Film including interviews talks and voiceovers will comprise your Final Output.
- For Cinematic Wedding Film: NIKON & CANONs are the top quality cameras and Go Pros for Point of View shots, SLIDERS, STEADY CAMS used for filming.
- Your Cinema Content Final Output will take two to three months for delivery from the first cut Video.
- A small snippet can be done for preview with your friends post wedding in a week time (example : a one minute clip) to make them excited about what’s to come.
We accept cash, cheque and online transfer. We regularly take up assignments throughout Indian Sub Continent and Worldwide– with a base in Bangalore. Outstation Travel & Stay charges borne by client
You will have to sign a wedding photography agreement with us as well which basically covers all the details and terms of the wedding photography. This can be an email approval also.
Terms & Conditions:
- Accommodation, F&B on the Client. Stay for the crew in a four star hotel or above. Travel is complimentary.
- We take a 100% advance prior to wedding start. 75% for upfront booking with us and 25% one month before the wedding date.
- Pictures are post produced and delivered in the form of soft copies within 8-12 weeks from the last date of wedding day.
- The copyright of the images will remain with the North Water Star studios.
- The DVD/Online delivery will take 8-12 weeks from the day of shooting. Unlike the traditional photographers we will not be able to deliver the images just after the shoot. We will sort, edit and color correct the pictures before delivery. But, we would like to give you a sample of edited images of each wedding functions to share on Media Platforms to all your friends maybe a couple of days after the wedding.
- Tiff and JPEGs (high resolution images) will be given.
- I retain copyright to all the images and will use some of the images on our website and for promoting our work in magazines and exhibitions. As an artist i consider each picture as a piece of art and thus would want to show case it. In cases, where a client does not want the pictures to be displayed anywhere, we will be charging a higher photography fee. The Client is free to use it anywhere. There is no restrictions.
- The creative photography album will be designed by me. You will be given the online preview for two iterations if needed.
- Cancellation policy for Weddings:
- In the unlikely event that North Water Star is the party canceling the appointment, the retainer fee is fully refundable and a photography team will be booked. We have many alternatives to good wedding photographers all over the country in case of emergency. If the wedding party is the canceling side, a retainer of 50% of the booking amount is kept and the rest refunded as we do not book any other client for those days of the wedding and a loss of business to us in case it does happen.
- The quotation is valid for 14 days only.
- All prices excludes a service tax of 14% which will be included to the final invoice.