We regularly take up assignments throughout Indian Sub Continent and Worldwide– with a base in Bangalore. Usually clients arranges/pays for extra charges like ground travel charges to/fro airport, local transportation, airport transfers, accommodation and food for the duration of the shoot.
You will have to sign a wedding photography agreement with us as well which basically covers all the details and terms of the wedding photography. This can be an email approval also. Once the booking payment is cleared, our wedding photographers and project directors will get in touch with the bride and bridegroom to discuss the package and requirements at length.
Equipment: We shoot with Nikon Flagship Bodies and Profoto Lighting. Because we shoot Fashion, Electronic Dance Music Events, Lifestyle, Yachts and Airplanes, our work is very versatile and its been a collection of these over the years.Going into this wedding, you can be rest assured that you have hired the best crew.
1. OUR CAMERA SYSTEMS
Starting with camera bodies, our studio uses the most current and high-performing wedding photography camera bodies available to date, the Nikon D4. Each of our master photographers is equipped with one of the following primary and backup bodies.
- Primary camera body: Nikon D 4
- Backup camera body: Nikon D 810
- Backup camera body: Nikon D 750
2. OUR LENSES
Our studio purchases only high-end professional L quality lenses in order to get the best sharpness, contrast and saturation straight from our camera. Our lenses consist of multiple:
- Nikon 70-200mm F/2.8 VR II Telephoto Lens
- Nikon 24-70 mm F/2.8 Standard Zoom Lens for Nikon SLR Cameras
- Nikon 50 mm F/1.4 G Portrait
- Nikon 24 mm F/1.4 G ED – Wide Angle Lens for Nikon SLR Cameras
- Nikon 16 mm f/2.8 Fish eye Lens for Nikon SLR Cameras
- Nikon 85 mm f/1.8 Lens for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras
3. OUR LIGHTING
Our studio is also equipped with full studio lighting equipment and remote triggering systems including multiple:
- Nikon Speed Lights SB-900, SB-910 for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras
- PocketWizard TT5 and TT1 Nikon Transceiver (Black)
- Profoto B1 500 Watts and Profoto D1 1000 Watts Lighting System
- Profoto Light Shaping Tools – Parabolic Umbrella, Reflectors, Magnum Reflectors, Beauty Dish
4. OUR WORK STATIONS
- iMac 27 inch Late 2012 Edition
- IPAD Air 2014 Remote Access
5. OUR SOFTWARE AND COMPUTER ACCESSORIES
- Photoshop CS56
- Wacom Pro Intuos Pen Tablet Special Edition
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom V5
- Capture One Pro Version 8