Sukruti Wedding Quote
- Three days of photography
- Complimentary Pre or Post Wedding Shoot
- We would deliver between 600-1200 Edited images that will cover your entire wedding story during those many days.
- Includes a shoot that will cover all the detail shots of the wedding, Jewelry shots, Wedding Dress Shots, Getting Ready Shots, and so many things that has taken you to prepare for that wedding day will be covered.
- Group pictures of family and friends, close friends and guests will be covered and we will run through a list of those with you prior to the wedding. Since its an intimate wedding, it should be a beautiful moment.
- Your Wedding Coffee Book will be produced by Blurb and it will have 50 pages. An upgrade fee is detailed below for both Blurb and our other vendor KISS
- We will make you fall in love with our work. An Art Director from our Team will help couple pose the right way will always be available.
- Lastly, our famous web gallery with password protection that you can share to all your friends and relatives all over the world, a selection of the best moments of your wedding.
- For the Cinema Portion, A Team of 2-3 People from the North Water Star Team will be shooting. A Total 02-03 Mins of the Film including interviews talks and voiceovers will comprise your Final Output.
- For Cinematic Wedding Film: NIKON top quality cameras and Go Pros for Point of View shots, SLIDERS, STEADY CAMS ETC
- Your Cinema Content Final Output will take two to three months for delivery from the first cut Video.
- A small snippet can be done for preview with your friends post wedding in a week time (example : a one minute clip) to make them excited about what’s to come.
We accept cheque and online transfer and at times cash as well. We regularly take up assignments throughout Indian Sub Continent and Worldwide– with a base in Bangalore. Usually clients arranges/pays for extra charges like travel, local transportation, airport transfers, accommodation and food for the duration of the shoot.
You will have to sign a wedding photography agreement with us as well which basically covers all the details and terms of the wedding photography. This can be an email approval also.
Terms & Conditions:
- Accommodation, F&B and travel to Destination of wedding including local pick up and drop is borne by Client. We appreciate if the travel arrangements are done by the client, if not we can arrange that with additional cost at actuals which can be reimbursed later.
- We take a 100% advance prior to the wedding.
- Pictures are post produced and delivered in the form of soft copies within 8-12 weeks from the last date of wedding day.
- The copyright of the images will remain with the North Water Star studios.
- The DVD/Online delivery will take 6-8 weeks from the day of shooting. Unlike the traditional photographers we will not be able to deliver the images just after the shoot. We will sort, edit and color correct the pictures before delivery. But, we would like to give you a sample of edited images of each wedding functions to share on Media Platforms to all your friends maybe a couple of days after the wedding.
- Tiff and JPEGs (high resolution images) will be given.
- I retain copyright to all the images and will use some of the images on our website and for promoting our work in magazines and exhibitions. As an artist i consider each picture as a piece of art and thus would want to show case it. In cases, where a client does not want the pictures to be displayed anywhere, we will be charging a higher photography fee. The Client is free to use it anywhere. There is no restrictions.
- North Water Star does not provide original RAW/NEF/CR2/Original JPEGS to Clients under any circumstances.
- The creative photography album will be designed by me. You will be given the online preview for two iterations if needed.
POST PRODUCTION AND EDITING: The final post production and editing styles, effects, and overall look of the images are left to the discretion of the COMPANY.
LIMIT OF LIABILITY: In the unlikely event that the assigned photographer from the COMPANY is unable to perform to the guidelines of this contract due to an injury, illness, act of God, act of terrorism, or other cause beyond the control of the COMPANY, the COMPANY will make every effort to secure a replacement. If the situation should occur and a suitable replacement is not found, responsibility and liability is limited to the return of all payments received for the EVENT(S).
The COMPANY is not responsible for compromised coverage due to causes beyond the control of the COMPANY including but not limited to obtrusive guests, weather conditions, missed connections of flights, earthquake, floods, damaged or corrupt memory cards, damaged photography gear during the wedding shoot, power failures, incorrect addresses provided to the COMPANY, rendering of decorations, or restrictions of the locations. The COMPANY is not responsible for backgrounds or lighting conditions which may negatively impact or restrict the photo coverage.
In the unlikely event that digital files have been lost, stolen, or destroyed for reasons beyond the COMPANY’s control, including but not limited to camera, personnel, hard drive, or equipment malfunction, the COMPANY liability is limited to the return of all payments received for the Specific EVENT/(S). The limit of liability for a partial loss of originals shall be a prorated amount of the total number of images shot/exposures lost based on the percentage of total number of originals. The COMPANY is not liable for the loss of images beyond the lesser of the final delivery of all products included in the package or one year.
- Cancellation policy for Weddings:
- In the unlikely event that North Water Star is the party canceling the appointment, the retainer fee is fully refundable and a photography team will be booked. We have many alternatives to good wedding photographers all over the country in case of emergency. If the wedding party is the canceling side, a retainer of 50% of the booking amount is kept and the rest refunded as we do not book any other client for those days of the wedding and a loss of business to us in case it does happen.
- The quotation is valid for one month only.
- All prices excludes a service tax of 14% which will be included to the final invoice.